1. FREE Consultation
We offer a risk-free consultation. You never pay any Bakersfield Lemon Law attorney fees. If we win your case and only if we win the manufacturer pays our fees.
2. Evaluate Case
Our lemon law expert attorneys will evaluate your case. Once we evaluate your case we will get in contact with the manufacturer and attempt to get a resolution.
3. Get Compensated
Once we get a resolution you are entitled to either a replacement car, having the manufacturer buy the vehicle back and or additional damages.
Potential Lemon Law Remedies
Depending on your situation, there are several potential remedies for a valid claim. You may be able to:
Sell the car back to the manufacturer (minus the time you were able to use it)
Receive a replacement car at the expense of the manufacturer.
Receive other monetary compensation for your hassle and time.
We are the Lemon Law Attorneys of Bakersfield who can get you the results you are entitled to.
Bakersfield Lemon Law Attorney
We Solve Your Problem as Easy as 1,2,3!
We Know the Laws in California and can Fight for Your Rights
California’s Lemon Law is one of the strongest in the country, which is the best for you, the consumer. Lemon Law here gives you a remedy if your car:
- Is used for personal reasons at least some of the time
- Has significant defects that affect its safety, value, or your ability to drive it
- Is under warranty
- Has been in the shop for repairs
- Has not been able to be repaired by the manufacturer after a “reasonable” number of attempts
Generally, the California lemon law applies to:
New, Used, or Leased Vehicles
Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, or RVs
- There are at least 2 repairs that are serious enough to cause injury or death
- The vehicle is in the shop for at least 30 days
- The same issue needs to be repaired at least 4 times
How many attempts to repair is “reasonable” in the state of California?
This depends on a few important factors:
- Is the problem serious enough to cause death or serious bodily injury if you drive it?
- How long has it been in the shop?
Minor defects don’t automatically make your car a lemon. You could have special circumstances that make your situation different. Our Bakersfield lemon law attorney are able to answer your questions. Call now!
You Are Entitled to More Than You Realize! Let us Help You!
Call our Bakersfield Lemon Law Attorney today and get what’s owed to you at no cost!